2018 has been all about reducing our waste and we’ve got just the thing for you to get involved too!
Our reusable cups are finally back in stock, all at £8.99! Oxfam have also started selling our plastics bags for 10p instead of 5p all in the bid to cut down on plastic waste!
We’ve also come up with 5 ways that you can help reduce your waste:
- Carry a reusable water bottle/coffee cup – you can pick up one of our coffee cups for less than a tenner
- Carry a fold-up reusable bag or tote bag for shopping – we have a range starting from £3.99
- Say no to single use plastic cutlery
- Say no to single use plastic straws
- Use eco-friendly cleaning products – we sell toilet roll, washing-up liquid, hand wash and laundry liquid with prices starting as low as £2.19
- Make a meal plan – the average UK family throws away 24 meals a month
- Shop more in charity shops – you can find everything from books to furniture
- Think before you throw – check whether rubbish can be recycled either at home or at a recycling bank
- Compost your food waste!
- DONATE! You can donate your unwanted books, toys, clothes, DVDs, games, wedding dresses, mobile phones, soft furnishings and homeware!