Volunteering with Oxfam Books Petergate is an ideal opportunity for anyone with an interest in books, or just a desire to help out – you don’t need to be an expert and full training will be given.
We’re open 7 days a week so can be flexible to fit around your schedule, even a couple of hours a week would be a great help!
We have the following positions available:
Weekend Shop Assistants:
- Sort, research and price donated books.
- Serve and assist our customers.
New Products Assistant:
- Assist the manager with monitoring and replenishing our range of new products.
- Collect book donations from donor’s houses.
- Empty our book banks located in supermarket car parks.
Online Sales Assistant:
- Listing items on the various e-commerce sites we use.
- Processing online orders.
Social Media Assistant:
- Manage and update our facebook, twitter, blog and other social media accounts.
If you are interested in any of these positions:
Pop in and speak to us
Ring us on 01904 652749